👋 It's Holly here with the current awesome things you and your club can get involved in! 💫Check out past editions here.
(You're getting this email because you lead a Hack Club. Your whole club can get it too!)
🛠️ Teenagers from all over the world are working on hundreds of hardware projects as part of Hack Club's Winter Hardware Wonderland, and the building has begun! I'm seeing some really cool projects being started by club leaders in #scrapbook this week:
- Kai Zheng is 3D printing an enclosure for a waterproof scale ⚖️
- Linus got his air quality sensor to spit out data for his PlantPrint project! 🪴
- Linkai's making progress through trial and error on the housing for his 3D-printed split-flap display 📇
✨Anyone else incorporating their WHW project into their club?
Check it out and let us know if you find any 🐛s! We'll also be adding more new features in the future 👀
- Sampoder and the #scrapbook-dev team are almost ready for beta testers - more to come✨ 👀
- Maggie came up with a really cool idea for creatively engaging her club members by making a club bingo game
- 🔍🐴The puzzle remains unsolved🐴🔎 Stable Quarters posters were mailed 2/5 so ⌚ your 📪! DM me when you make it through!