- 😏 Sameer from Uttar Pradesh, India
- 🏫 Ronnit from New Delhi, India
- 🎹 Kshitij from Uttar Pradesh, India
- 💻 Rishi, Aditya and Anirudh from Ontario, Canada
- 🤖 Jonathan and Risley from California, USA
- 🎸 🏊 Ray and Paul from Maryland, USA
- 🗣️ Krish from New Delhi, India
- 📏 Aiden from California, USA
👋 It's Holly here with the current awesome things you and your club can get involved in! 💫Check out past editions here.
(You're getting this email because you lead a Hack Club. Your whole club can get it too!)
Expand your technical skillset with 1,000 other teenagers by learning how to build your own printed circuit boards (PCBs) and we'll cover manufacturing costs up to $100! maggie who built a 🔥 PCB business card for WHW and kevin who designed the Orpheus Leap will be around to help you along the way. 👀 This would be an awesome summer club project! Keep an eye on #announcements for the official kickoff!
You're invited to create the hacker village of your dreams at #outernet, an IRL hacker gathering happening this summer in VT! No society is complete without ✔️ A community podcast ✔️ A hacker cafe ✔️ or A slightly suspicious phone network amiright? These are some of the guilds being organized by teen hackers so far, but there are so many more possibilities too! What do you want to guild?
- 👼 Angelhacks 3.0 is happening this weekend in Boston, Toronto and the Bay Area Join us if you can!
- 🗺️ Get your club on the map by being a beta tester for the new Clubs Directory! Find out how in #clubs-directory
- 🌞 In our last leader meeting of the season @thatrobotdev shared some awesome ways to keep your club hackin' all (summer)break long!
Till next time!